Get a Merchant Account To Accept Credit Cards Online
Build Trust with Safe & Secure Payment Options by e-onlinedata
- Accept credit cards online from your website
- Real time secure credit card processing
- Fast online application and 24-48 hour approval
- No cancellation fees or long term contracts
- Toll-free 24/7 technical and customer support
- Internet merchant account includes online payment gateway
What does all this mean?
- A merchant account is an account created so a business or individual can accept credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, and other forms of electronic payment; also widely known as payment processing. Essentially, a merchant account is your connection to your bank and facilitates the transferring of funds from sales on your website into your bank account.
- Going hand in hand with a merchant account is a payment gateway. A gateway is the software interface between a web-based shopping cart or order form and the merchant account that authorizes payments for online retailers. Payment gateways encrypt sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information passes securely between the customer and the merchant. This prevents opportunity for fraud and adds additional security to the transaction process.
- Learn more about e-onlinedata at https://www.e-onlinedata.com/cafecommerce
Other Payment Solutions
CafeCommerce also supports the following payment solutions:
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payments Standard
- No payment gateway/merchant account